Friday, December 17, 2010

Snuggle Bug

Matt usually gets up to feed Oliver his first bottle of the day (at about 5:30 am) because Matt is much more of a morning person than I am, but this morning Matt was in bed sick, so I was up early feeding Oliver. As I said, I am not much of a morning person, but I had such a great morning with Oliver today, I may just need to do some more of the early morning feedings.

I brought Oliver back to bed with me for his feeding and then he fell asleep on my chest. I was realizing how special that is to have such a sweet little guy sleeping on your chest and I just laid there taking in how precious he is. He woke up again a 6:30 with a smile on his face and we stayed snuggled up in bed together until 7:00. He was being so sweet. He has started to give "eskimo kisses" (is that still a PC term?) and was giving me bunches of them and babbling away. I am one lucky mama!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Oliver you are getting so big! Mel and I will have to come see you very soon. Happy holidays to all and we'll have to get together soon!
    xo. Emily

    ReplyDelete